Tuesday 30 June 2015

Sea Yonder

Taking an amble along Albert Dock we spotted this lively little dog scampering around the yacht in the early morning sunshine and spent some time enjoying its antics as it ran around the ship and in and out of the cabin.  Who can't resist a sea dog.  There was no sign of its owner who I suspect may have been still snoozing below deck.   For some reason I thought it was an Australian yacht perhaps because it was coloured yellow and green and I was concentrating on capturing a fast moving dog. but as discovered when I downloaded my photographs, the Sea Yonder is registered in London
There is always a nice mix of yachts moored  here from the modern to the historic although to catch a yacht in action take a turn left and look yonder
there might be one speeding along the River Mersey. This one is sailing past the LPG tanker Gas Pasha. 

An entry to ABC Wednesday, a journey through the alphabet, this week sojourning at Y here


7 comments:

Photo Cache said...

I love the sound of the word yonder; although I haven't used it in writing or otherwise.

My ABC WEDNESDAY

Roger Owen Green said...

Ahoy!
ROG, ABCW

Beverley Baird said...

Love shots of water and yachts! Would love to take one out some day.

Gattina said...

I wished I could have been with the doggie on the deck !

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

we have an advertisement using a dog who was lost in the sea.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I like that name -- Sea Yonder. So romantic sounding. More so with the dog on it. :-)
The View from the Top of the Ladder

Unknown said...

My dads boat so lovely to see her well, happy and loved. Happy memories x